Preedy Glass are approved supplier and installer of FINEO vacuum units.
Fineo keeps older properties warmer and quieter, whilst maintaining the original aesthetic of the period property.
Fineo can be retrofitted into any timber framed window, transforming them with unobstructed views, as there is no visible vacuum cap.
With its outstanding thermal insulation while harnessing more free solar energy, increased acoustic attenuation performance and being 100% recyclable, Fineo units are the perfect investment designed to perform for decades.
Fineo combines best in class performance with appealing aesthetics. Its slim profile means it can integrate seamlessly into existing frames or into new windows and curtain walls.
Unlike previous vacuum glazing technologies, AGC’s unique product has no evacuation port to obstruct the view and has very thin edge seals, ensuring maximum vision area.
AGC delivers the most advanced vacuum insulating glazing technology yet, optimising indoor comfort by outperforming conventional insulating glazing.
• 8 Times more efficient than single glazing and 12.5% more efficient than a 36mm triple-glazed unit.
• Slightly better light transmission than double-glazing and better light transmission than triple glazing.
• 34% perceived noise reduction compared to single glazing and 18% better than double and triple glazing.
• Better solar gain when compared to triple glazing and just slightly less effective than double glazing.
• Peace of mind with 15 years guarantee.